Both Richard Marshack and Ed Hays are speakers at this years’ National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Convention, held on April 19-22, 2018 in Denver, Colorado.
Ed Hays will be speaking on “Getting over the Rockies: Evidence” on April 19th and Richard Marshack is speaking on “Negotiating Skills – In Litigation, Life and Bankruptcy” on April 20th.
Why Attend #NACBADEN?
- Education: Attendees typically earn 22 of the best CLEs designed for debtor’s attorneys. NACBA’s planning committee is busy putting together a line up that will offer something for everyone, from the beginner to the seasoned practitioner.
- Networking: Don’t miss the opportunity to share war stories with your colleagues from around the country.
- Exhibits: More than 50 vendors, representing a wide range of products and services, launch new products, provide demonstrations, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Wellness: Attend daily AM Yoga sessions on each day of the convention, included with your convention registration. Participation will be limited and available on first, come, first serve until capacity is reached.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at NACBA’s Friday night reception. When you are not in session, be sure to check to see if the Rockies are in town, or if your favorite band is playing at the iconic concert venue, Red Rocks.