You Are Cordially Invited to the Inaugural Event for the Desert Bar Association’s New “Real Estate, Business & Bankruptcy Section”
- Presentation: “The Art of Negotiations”
- Presenters: David Dowling, Professor of Law at Chapman School of Law & Richard Marshack, Marshack Hays LLP, Bankruptcy Trustee and Attorney
- When: May 23, 2018 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Miramonte Indian Wells Resort, Indian Wells, CA
- Cost of Dinner: $50.00 for Members of the DBA* $60.00 for Non-Members $10.00 for 1 hour of MCLE credit (additional)
- RSVP to: Summer Shaw DOLING SHAW & HANOVER, APC 36915 Cook Street, Ste. 101 Palm Desert, CA 92211 Fax: (760) 341-3022 or email@example.com
- Payments may be submitted by mail or online at https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/doling-shaw-and-hanoverapc/operating (Please include “REBB 5/23/18” in the “Reference” section)
- PLEASE RSVP BY MAY 18, 2018
MANY THANKS TO THIS EVENT’S UNDERWRITERS: Best Best & Krieger Doling Shaw & Hanover, APC Marshack Hays LLP *You may now apply for, or renew, your DBA membership online at www.desertbar.com. If you renew or apply for DBA membership prior to the event, you will be given the membership price for this event and be paid through the 2018-2019 fiscal year. Only current paid members and their guests are entitled to the discount.